Is This Off My '21 Freewheeler?

JTJersey

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2021
Millville NJ USA
Found this on the ground today in the approximate location where I park the Freewheeler when getting ready to leave. Looks like a drum brake adjuster hole plug, so I don't even know if it's off the trike. There doesn't appear to be anything missing on the trike or my '99 Jeep Cherokee. Couldn't find anything in the parts schematics I've got, so thinking it may just be one of those odd items that turn up on my property periodically.

1.jpg 2.jpg3.jpg

Found this on the ground today in the approximate location where I park the Freewheeler when getting ready to leave. Looks like a drum brake adjuster hole plug, so I don't even know if it's off the trike. There doesn't appear to be anything missing on the trike or my '99 Jeep Cherokee. Couldn't find anything in the parts schematics I've got, so thinking it may just be one of those odd items that turn up on my property periodically.

View attachment 113231 View attachment 113232View attachment 113236

Just by the wear it looks like part of the. Great lost rubber do-dads bouncing down the Jersey by ways and roads..

On my 2015 there are two electrical connectors under the left side cover that are plugged. Maybe diagnostic ports, not sure. Check there, just an idea.

Everything seems to be in place under both covers. Good thought though.

You could start collecting them ‘ I see rubber what nots all over the road .. I will stop and pick up a lone glove that’s laying on the road almost looking like a dead squirrel... Problem is 90% are right hand…😳..

You could start collecting them ‘ I see rubber what nots all over the road .. I will stop and pick up a lone glove that’s laying on the road almost looking like a dead squirrel... Problem is 90% are right hand…😳..

I'm actually 50 yards from the nearest road and there's the ubiquitous impenetrable swamp on the other side of my fence. This property has always had a habit of presenting me with random stuff in odd places. Once in my office something caught my eye on the floor near me. It was the end of a broken shoelace. A shoelace from the shoes I was wearing. Thing is, my shoelaces weren't broke. I did start collecting some of that odd stuff that's showed up perhaps for future reference. So maybe I will add this to my collection.

I'm actually 50 yards from the nearest road and there's the ubiquitous impenetrable swamp on the other side of my fence. This property has always had a habit of presenting me with random stuff in odd places. Once in my office something caught my eye on the floor near me. It was the end of a broken shoelace. A shoelace from the shoes I was wearing. Thing is, my shoelaces weren't broke. I did start collecting some of that odd stuff that's showed up perhaps for future reference. So maybe I will add this to my collection.
it's New Jersey, I'm surprised it's not raining used condoms..

It's a plug for the portal to a better world. If you're living in Jersey any world is better. I would say the guy that lost that is suffering from extreme depression right now. Doomed to ride in endless circles on the round about of life. :)

It's a plug for the portal to a better world. If you're living in Jersey any world is better. I would say the guy that lost that is suffering from extreme depression right now. Doomed to ride in endless circles on the round about of life. :)

Jersey is like the Rodney Dangerfield of the east coast…We get No respect…