2013 Triglide trunk paint coming off!!!!!!!!!

MGB

Aug 2, 2017
Blythewood, SC, USA
Is anyone else finding that the paint behind the license tag bracket is popping off? Mine is actually coming off the size of quarters and larger and only behind the license tag area. Seems to me like this area was not prepared as it should be before painting. Besides repainting the entire truck lid, what solutions are ya'll finding? AND NO, a pressure washer has never been used on the trike. Always garage kept and pampered.

Is anyone else finding that the paint behind the license tag bracket is popping off? Mine is actually coming off the size of quarters and larger and only behind the license tag area. Seems to me like this area was not prepared as it should be before painting. Besides repainting the entire truck lid, what solutions are ya'll finding? AND NO, a pressure washer has never been used on the trike. Always garage kept and pampered.

My 2011. …Had one little spot peal off at that spot I just touch it up with some black paint..

I'm the first to criticize the MOCO but they have the best paint in the business. If possible take it back to where you bought it but first call HD Customer care. I know it's out of warranty but what do you have to lose? No it's not normal. The paint on my '76 FXE still looks good

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back