I want to kill the cat !

Heat

My heat gun comparisons were don on the road. They were don within seconds after stopping and both of the engines were completely warmed up. The comparisons were made at many stops through the day and the results were always the same.

My heat gun comparisons were don on the road. They were don within seconds after stopping and both of the engines were completely warmed up. The comparisons were made at many stops through the day and the results were always the same.

I would be interested to know what mods were done on both bikes. On my 2011 Ultra, just removing the cat did little to cool the beast. Adding the stage 1 AC and a tune is where the heat went away. The decaying just facilitated the other changes.

On my 2015 tri, I decatted, swapped ac, tuned and added slippons ... the heat reduction was significant.

Just finished reading the thread on after market exhaust and now my Brain is completely fried! I like the sound of the stock exhaust on my Tri Glide but want to reduce some of the heat by going cat less, maybe true duels. Can I do this without having to do anything else, and will I lose anything besides heat, I don't want to do it if I'm going to lose power and maybe hurt my motor. :confused:
I have been running Kuryakyn true duals for six years on my 110 engine. After installation, I could feel an off the line bog. After tuning on a dyno, It takes off like a jack rabbit. Made a big difference at all speeds.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back