Cat removed

Udawg

80+ Posts
Jun 30, 2020
Kathleen, GA, USA
I removed the cat yesterday and installed the DEI heat shields and all went well but when I finished I noticed the space between the rear body and the tail pipe is only about 1/4" where the pipe meets the rear body. Can someone please check how close they are stock and make sure I'm ok. I really didn't notice how close it was before I started so I have no point of reference. It's a 2019 Tri Glide if it matters. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_6849.jpg
    IMG_6849.jpg
    863.1 KB · Views: 55
Thanks man, I wasn't looking forward to taking it all apart. I really appreciate the feedback.

Jerry.....If you are talking where the tips come out at the rear...My 2019 (stock) have an Inch between the body and the muffler/tips ends...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man, I wasn't looking forward to taking it all apart. I really appreciate the feedback.

Jerry.....If you are talking where the tips come out at the rear...My 2019 (stock) have an Inch between the body and the muffler/tips ends...

Actually it's at the other end of the mufflers, where the short piece that attaches to the headpipe attaches to the muffler. My mufflers are only about 1/2" at the rear with the Cobra 909s.

Actually it's at the other end of the mufflers, where the short piece that attaches to the headpipe attaches to the muffler. My mufflers are only about 1/2" at the rear with the Cobra 909s.

ThumbUp.......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back