How many miles on your Stallion?

Apr 11, 2009
Austin, Tx
How many total miles have you ridden your Stallion? What is the most miles per day that you have done and was the comfort ok?

Have had mine 19 days and 1945 miles. Longest day has been 380 miles so far(I know that is not much). Longer rides are coming up in next few months. :):D

my long ride will be after June 24th when we start for Alaska and yes I will be on the silver one.
this will be my 2nd trip there, the first one was on an 88 wing in 96

Last edited:
MJ has had her Stallion a little over a year. She has a little over 10k on it. Her longest one day ride was 350 miles. We are currently on a 2200 mile trip over about 18 days. She is very comfortable. Ted

11,750 miles since July 08. 350 miles. I needed to put an air hawk seat cover on it, since the sock seat is too flat and thin for my boney tail. I have ridden in all type of weather cold and hot, and it is much better for long rides than any bike I have owned.

I've put on 6,700 in thirteen months, longest trip 2,600, longest day 510. Use my seat, reupolstered :D for my "wide load".

Got my Stallion 6/26/09 and have 7000 miles, longest day 535.

Lunchbox, where did you get your Gel Pad and what Size and shape? Where in SC are you. I,m in Aiken county. We could get together.:eek:

Last edited:
Got my Stallion 6/26/09 and have 7000 miles, longest day 535.

Lunchbox, where did you get your Gel Pad and what Size and shape? Where in SC are you. I,m in Aiken county. We could get together.:eek:

Air Rider - The Motorcycle Necessities Virtual Super Store, AIRRIDER.

Purchase a large rear seat Pad and it will work great for the Stallion. The Goldwing front seat will block the cup holders.

We live in Summerville, we would love to get together. Let us know and you can try the pad out for yourself.

Poyas,
If you are in SC and you use a Gell pad you may experence a seaty bottom! I found the Air Hawk Med. with it's front vents to work great with the front AC vent to direct cool air under your bottom. Works like a charm on those 100+ days!

I have 6500 miles in 6 months the longest trip in one day has been 400 miles. I enjoyed every mile and found that if I remove the back rest you can really streeeech out. Now all i need is an steering wheel extension and i could drive from the back seat LOL.

Look at big dog's seat, that is what he did, but he does not rest against the back seat. I wish COrben will come out with their upgraded seat soon.

guess thats why you folks haven't had much trouble with your beast, ##555 09 in upstate ny, 30,000 mi so much trouble it would take all nite to peck it out but love it any ways

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back