HF 4x3 trailer Project

I just ordered the same trailer from Northern tools. I have a Sears x-Cargo box. I like the cargo box idea. where did you get your mud flaps?

I just ordered the same trailer from Northern tools. I have a Sears x-Cargo box. I like the cargo box idea. where did you get your mud flaps?

I made my own mudflaps using a old license plate that I cut in half and then trimmed to fit inside the fender. Drilled 2 holes through the fender to mount the license plate half.

The fender is angled at about 45 degrees I bent the lower 3 inches another 45 degrees to mount the mudflap so they hang straight down. I then cut the mudflap to size from a semi truck mudflap I purchased at NAPA auto parts. Depending on how long you want your mudflaps I would leave about 3" of clearance from the pavement

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back