Headlamp Trim Ring

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC USA
Just getting started installing some cool Christmas schwag. First piece was this Visor Style Headlamp Trim Ring ... my goodness, I think this 1 screw install is my new favorite accessory (today). Totally changes the front end look of the trike. Sometimes the little things make such a big impact. Got about 1/2 a dozen other cool parts going on. Off to a really happy start.

Imports - 2 of 3.jpgImports - 1 of 3.jpegImports - 3 of 3.jpg

I’ve used one of these trim rings for quite some time and never really considered it being any harder to clean. They do give the front end a “beefier” look. Yeah, those suicidal bugs will aim for crevices.

Last edited:
My wife's has the visor style headlight ring as well as the turn signals framing LEDs.

100-0266.jpg

20210406-191939.jpg

My wife's has the visor style headlight ring as well as the turn signals framing LEDs.

100-0266.jpg

20210406-191939.jpg

Good morning Priell3 ... I also have the LED turn signals but wasn't sure that the signal visors would fit ... are they the HD parts? Easy to install? Any info on the signal visors would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

100-0266.jpg

20210406-191939.jpg

Good evening priell3 ...

Love the LED turn signal visors on the Mrs Trike. I believe that I have the same LED signals and would love to put the visors on them. Could you tell me where you got those, are they from HD, do you know which model?

Any info would be great

Thanks so much

Jeff (Noodles107)

If that's just a clear lens over the turn signals, then the visor style should fit. Harley parts.

Part Number: 69758-05

Thanks again priell3

I'm guessing since the Mrs lights are LED as mine are as well, we skip the yellow build installation? sorry for so many questions. My lens covers are clear and there is a notch in the bottom to pop off the cover.

Thanks again priell3

I'm guessing since the Mrs lights are LED as mine are as well, we skip the yellow build installation? sorry for so many questions. My lens covers are clear and there is a notch in the bottom to pop off the cover.

Yellow bulbs are not needed. The snap on just like the clear covers.

The part number above is for the smoked lenses.

The part number for clear lenses is Part Number: 69760-05.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back