Harley Throttle Body

Strohkr

100+ Posts
Sep 16, 2010
NORTH DAKOTA
Hey All,

I ordered a S/E 64mm Throttle Body/Manifold from HD to go with my 128" build and it came BROKEN! The plastic surrounding the plug-in is broken with pieces laying in the box. I'm not sure it should be installed with no protection from the elements. Looks like a replacement part is on backorder until this Fall sometime. I could just leave the stock Throttle Body on until I get a replacement - not sure how that will affect the performance of the 128 Big Bore Kit. You'd think there would be a simple plug-in replacement but I guess there isn't such an animal.

Would appreciate any suggestions or advice from those of you that know more about Throttle Bodies than I do as to how to proceed.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hey All,

I ordered a S/E 64mm Throttle Body/Manifold from HD to go with my 128" build and it came BROKEN! The plastic surrounding the plug-in is broken with pieces laying in the box. I'm not sure it should be installed with no protection from the elements. Looks like a replacement part is on backorder until this Fall sometime. I could just leave the stock Throttle Body on until I get a replacement - not sure how that will affect the performance of the 128 Big Bore Kit. You'd think there would be a simple plug-in replacement but I guess there isn't such an animal.

Would appreciate any suggestions or advice from those of you that know more about Throttle Bodies than I do as to how to proceed.

Here you go...give them a call and them them ship it to you

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Here you go...give them a call and them them ship it to you

Screenshot 2023-04-20 175818.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back