Harley / Frankenstein Exhaust

trikes4ever

In Memory of Bob Reeves
Aug 11, 2010
Lake Livingston, TX, USA
Starting to look into the possibility of a 2-1 exhaust for my recently triked (Frankenstein) Deuce and wondering what others are using. Particularly interested in 2 into 1, what fits, how they perform, how they sound, etc.

T4E...I have the Cobra HP 2 into One on my Roadstar/MotorTrike. It's a little long for the Body (even after my Installer cut the MT Adaptor down) but I like the Look and the Sound is Great...<br />
<br />
Ed

Thanks, Doc. Hard to compare with a different rear and suspension setup. Were you replacing another exhaust or was this your 1st install? I really like the V&H Competition Series stainless, but pretty pricey. It is relatively short so it would probably fit. I have V&H now and have used them many times in the past and think their quality is top notch - but you pay the price.

Short Frankenstein triked Deuce video.<br />

<iframe class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HD42u0vrzLE?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back