Harley can’t install stage 2

I recently purchased a 2023 TRi glide, when I ordered the trike , I also ordered new head pipes, mufflers , high torque cam , high flow air kit, they installed all this then told me they could not download a tune for this , that Harley had to pull them all, EPA?? Then they put my trike back to stock and said they will reinstall this when download is available, What is going on? Does anyone know what is going on?

I feel bad for you, you've like the preformence what would of came out of it. When I bought my 2019 tri-glide I back in dec of 2018 I had the same thing done to mine. The dealer didn't use HD tuner. I really liked the power that came out of it. I live in Minneasota at that time there was no issue with EPA.

Screaming Eagle exhaust, intakes and cams are all available for 2023 Triglides with the SE tuner required, NA for Ca bikes/ trikes

Here is a link to SE parts for 2023 Trikes

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/...uperCategoryCodes;fitmentFilter=2023-FLHTCUTG

That's the truth. Our dealership states that ALL stage kits are available. If the dealership installs your stage 2 upgrade they must use SE parts and the SE tuner. I think the issue is that HD dealerships cannot install any other aftermarket brands and they can't use any tuner other than the SE tuner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back