Harley 2'' Pull Back Bars

I had the 2" pullbacks installed from the get-go. It's just the ticket for a short rider. And even though the books says "No", you can install HD heated grips. Watch out though; those HD "Reach Seats" will get you closer the the bars, but they are thin, put you on top of the gas tank and are not very comfortable on long rides.

Had my 2" bars installed last year and what a difference they make. Wish I had them on when we drove out to California. Put them on after we got back. My shoulders would burn also,not now. You'll love them. They also make it easier to turn into corners. Gives you more leverage to turn. We all know how hard it is to turn. You can't go wrong with them. After Dennis drives my trike with the bars on,I'm sure he will put them on too. Hint, Hint!!!ThumbUp

I need to make a corrections to a few of these post. My husband put the HD 2" pullback bars on my 2010 SG Trike and also my 2012 TG. He did not have to change the clutch cable on either trike. All he did was re-route the clutch cable, and put it back through the same hole in the inner fairing. The TBW cable has plenty of slack. It is not necessary to change the clutch cable. If you need how to instructions give me a pm.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back