Gun Owners

Re: Guns?

Arizona now has conceal carry WITHOUT a permit....our Gov. signed the bill July 29th I believe..said if the Feds wont protect her people, she`ll see that THEY can protect themselves. ;)

Arizona now has conceal carry WITHOUT a permit....our Gov. signed the bill July 29th I believe..said if the Feds wont protect her people, she`ll see that THEY can protect themselves. ~ duane43344

Now that's a Governor with class!!! Should be some kind of Patriot Award for that. GO AZ...

Now that's a Governor with class!!! Should be some kind of Patriot Award for that. GO AZ...

Thats a Governor that should be President! She has the right idea's! and her citizens love her. Mabey time to retire all the " good old boys" and let the ladies run things (except Pelozi) . cant do any less. Charlie D

Actually, you get a lot more mileage, on your bike at least, when sitting at a rest stop or truck stop ... by just hanging an empty holster on your windshield ... no need to violate carry laws in other states and the bad guys will always wonder where your gun is since it's not in the holster.

Monkei: One hell of a good idea..we should all try this ...just the thought that you might have one is enought to make the villians think twice..Charlie D

Being a retired LEO I will not tell you what I have in my house or car.....but if you enter my home when I am trying to sleep and something hot and hard hits you between the eyes....I assure you that you will have NOTHING to worry about!

Being a retired LEO I will not tell you what I have in my house or car.....but if you enter my home when I am trying to sleep and something hot and hard hits you between the eyes....I assure you that you will have NOTHING to worry about!

Reminds me of a friend with a 54 Corvette who had a special security system for his car. He introduced me to his alarm for thieves...his 4foot 38 # python that sleeps in his car when parked> No battery draw. a mouse every other week.. His house alarm S&W 44mag. no complaints not ever..Charlie D.

Glock 23/ 40 cal and/or 5-shot or 6 shot S&W snub (carry)

I sawed off with shoulder sling (house and/or work) loaded OO buck/hollow point slugs

I 12 ga pump full choke (house)

Ruger 38/357 Security-Six (sweetest of 'em all); Springfield 1911; S & W 9mm Mod 5904. Remington 30.06; Baretta 12g for Sporting Clay & a couple of S & R .22 rifles & the best shooting youth rifle I ever saw, an Anschutz .22

Endowment member-NRA (member sisce 1954)
Shot Compition smallbore from 1953 to 1975
High Power Compition 1961 - 1982 (US Army)
Distinguished Rifleman / President Hundred
Graduate Colorado School of Trades (Gunsmith) 1959
Love Guns of all makes and caliber

If they get past my primary security system, Beavis, which ain't likely.....I have "The Judge" in my nightstand!!!

Just a few of mine. I use these for carry, have a CCW for Ohio & PA. L to R, Springfield XD in .40 S&W, Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry in .45 acp and a Taurus Ultralite in .38 spl.

gunsr.jpg

I carry while on my trike in my home state only, which allows having a weapon in your vehicle...to include your bike or trike. The wife and I both have CC permits, be we don't actually carry concealed out of state. In my home state, you do not need a permit to simply have it in your vehicle...or tour pack. Your vehicles are considered as your domicile the same as your home.

Even though there is a state reciprocity list that is regularly updated, there are so many quirks about the local laws that I just don't feel comfortable carrying, or packing a weapon on longer cross-country trips....especially in the PC states. You never know when you may pass through that little town that has adopted stricter regulations and you get pulled over for some other reason and the lawman discovers you have a permit and possibly a weapon. It happened to me as I was passing through Florida once.

When out of state...I use my charm to get me out of trouble. BUT...while in state, my wife will have her little 327 Magnum and I will have the 22 Magnum to back her up if she can't settle the issue with her 6-pills. The 327 is a very powerful man and lady gun. It will fire 327 Federal Magnum, which outperforms a 38 Special +P and approaches the 357 Magnum for the man, but it will also fire the 32 H&R Magnum, 32 S&W Long, 32 S&W and even the 32 ACP if that's all you can find. She keeps it loaded with 32 S&W Long in the first 4 holes and then 32 H&R Magnum in the last two.

Even though there is a state reciprocity list that is regularly updated, there are so many quirks about the local laws that I just don't feel comfortable carrying, or packing a weapon on longer cross-country trips....especially in the PC states. You never know when you may pass through that little town that has adopted stricter regulations and you get pulled over for some other reason and the lawman discovers you have a permit and possibly a weapon. It happened to me as I was passing through Florida once.

I normally stop at this web site Carry Concealed to check out the laws of the different states I'm passing through. There are some states I won't even take the chance on carrying, such as NY. If I'm traveling through NY I'll just leave my gun at home because I don't need the hassle.

NY won't honor any other states cc permit. I have one for ny but also have one for florida and that covers a lot of other states.

I just got this AR 15, also Eotech 512 and this NcStar Scope. have yet to get out to the range to get things sighted in. I also have CCW permits for IN, Fl, and Ut and do carry most of the time, even in states that I am not suppose to. Always have.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back