Gun Owners

Re: Guns?

they are all legal and i have a c.c.p. but if the day comes that they try to take away our guns all i can say is "i dont know where they are, they were stolen...." ;) our guns are a symbol of our freedom and the last line of defense from invasion. the other countries know we have guns and if we become disarmed we become disabled. remember the movie Red Dawn?
if not go rent it.

looking to get a pistol myself..don't have much strenght in my hands due to arthritis so have to try a few..filing for my ccw but also have an open carry law here..looking into both..I have shotguns and such but want to carry..was raised with guns and bows...Boom

Boom, Find a gun that feels comfortable in your hand. A good gunsmith can adjust the trigger pull to accommodate your finger strength.

Anyone know what a 1916 matching number German Lugar in fair shape is worth? I acquired one in trade and I want to sell it.

hard without where or date manufactured, artillery model or not, amount of bluing left (%), etc ...

1916-1918 ERFURT military ... 4 inch barrel ... P 08 model ... 80% bluing ... $500+ ...
add 10% for matching mag ... add 50% for 2 ...

1913-18 dated WWI DWM military ... 4 inch ... stock lug ... 80% bluing ... $500+ ...
add 10% for matching mag ... add 50% for 2 ...

Now if it is 1913-18 DWM artillery model with 8 inch barrel ... 80% bluing ... $700++ ...

Please note that these values are a couple years old ... You know they are probably higher ... Also remember that nothing has a value ... Value is what is agreed upon by the seller and the buyer ...

I am NEVER over 10 feet from a gun in my house, garage, etc. I have a carry permit in NV which is also good in AZ where I ride a lot. I NEVER carry in CA, 'cause you will go DIRECTLY to jail if you get caught carrying in CA without their license.....which is almost impossible to get.

nothin' says lovin' like your own AK-47 on Christmas morning

:D Love it! I've been good this year (relatively). Maybe there will be one under my tree...

I have a 38 revolver in the house (my wife's). I have never fired it - or any pistol for that matter. Guess I should head out to a sandpit one of these days.

Local sheriff told us the best home protection is a sawed off shotgun.

Couple of favorites:

Walther PPK/S in 32 ACP

Model 60-9 S&W with Elephant Ivory (High Polish done with Mothers Mag Polish)

the Germans also carried prussian made Browning in 9mm and 7.65mm. My dad brought both back from the war and I now have both. The 9mm was shot out of a germans hand by a sniper as he was aiming at my Dad, the gun now has a nice groove in the back strap of the handle where his bullet hit. I also have 28 other guns, rifles , shotguns and various pistols. Nothing real expensive.

I have a gernade launcher under a m-15, hope that is big enough, fixing to get rid of it and get something smaller

OK ~ I just had to add some Ivory to the PPK/S

Walther.JPG

I am NEVER over 10 feet from a gun in my house, garage, etc. I have a carry permit in NV which is also good in AZ where I ride a lot. I NEVER carry in CA, 'cause you will go DIRECTLY to jail if you get caught carrying in CA without their license.....which is almost impossible to get.

Carry permits in CA are issued by the sheriff of your county of residence. If you live in San Francisco or LA county, you are correct, you won't get a permit unless you know "somebody".
However, most of the more rural counties have much more gun friendly sheriffs, and permits are much easier to obtain. My wife and I both have our California permits, and don't "know" anybody.

As far as "going directly to jail" if you are found carrying without a permit, it again depends a lot on where you are, and also a lot on your interaction with the LEO. If you mouth off about it to a cop in San Francisco, you might well end up in jail. If you are polite and respectful, and don't look like a meth head, to a cop in Kern county, he might end up talking guns to you for half an hour before sending you, and your gun, on your way.

i hate guns i wish they were never in invented.too easy

But they were invented, and there is no way to put that genie back in the bottle. What I hate is what some people do with guns, not the guns themselves. And, the only way for an honest person to defend themselves and their family from a "bad guy" with a gun is to have his own gun.

I wish it wasn't so, but it's a fact that there are people out there who will rob, rape,and kill without loosing a seconds sleep over it, and even enjoy it. Giving them a big hug won't change them, they cannot be "rehabilitated", they simply don't think like "normal" people. I hope you never meet one of those people, but if you do, you will be wishing you had your own gun.

Actually, you get a lot more mileage, on your bike at least, when sitting at a rest stop or truck stop ... by just hanging an empty holster on your windshield ... no need to violate carry laws in other states and the bad guys will always wonder where your gun is since it's not in the holster.

But they were invented, and there is no way to put that genie back in the bottle. What I hate is what some people do with guns, not the guns themselves. And, the only way for an honest person to defend themselves and their family from a "bad guy" with a gun is to have his own gun.

I wish it wasn't so, but it's a fact that there are people out there who will rob, rape,and kill without loosing a seconds sleep over it, and even enjoy it. Giving them a big hug won't change them, they cannot be "rehabilitated", they simply don't think like "normal" people. I hope you never meet one of those people, but if you do, you will be wishing you had your own gun.

:goodjob:

This post just about explains it.:yes:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back