Gun Owners

Congrats on the new addition! You won't regret it.
Look so "joyous & festive" against the Christmas Kitty placemat backdrop :laugh:
The XDs (all S.A. I believe) is made in Croatia so sure it was shipped with a good slathering of cosmoline. Must be selling so well your Dealer didn't have a chance to prep for delivery when received.
Ole Mr. Wizard seems to have fueled quite the Craze...

The exterior was clean, the inside of the slide, the barrel and the recoil springs were dripping in oil. I used to have a XD 40, was a nice shooting gun, just a little too long and heavy for my taste. This XDs feels just right and I'm sure it will shoot well for me also. I figured the Christmas kitty place mats would make a fitting backdrop for a present from me to me:laugh:.

Got a new Sig Saur 229 Equinox in 40 cal. with lazer sight for Christmas. Havn't been able to shoot it yet.
11 and 3/4 in. of snow is hard to get to the country to shoot it. We have no shooting ranges close.
Went to the gun shop and bought the last 17 boxes of .223 they had. Ammo is hard to get here.

Sig makes some nice guns, they had one in the display case I was eyeballing. I'm sure .223 will get pretty scarce for awhile.

I got to thinking today, are CCW holders as bad with their accouterment's as Women are with purses or shoes:).

I think I'm running a pretty close tie:laugh:. The belts are both from Captain Itch @ Tennessee Holster Company, IMO he makes a great belt for the money.

pistolsc.jpg

I also dug out my old hunting pistol, Dan Wesson 10" barreled .44mag with Burris scope.

dwesson.jpg

I got to thinking today, are CCW holders as bad with their accouterment's as Women are with purses or shoes.

As Bad? NO! Definitely Not... WORSE! Much Much Worse :D

by the way,,, What an Enviable & Vulgar display of Armamental blessing.
I hope you're pleased with yourself Mister :mad:
'cause you Should Be!
My compliments. Very Sweet Armory indeed Sir ThumbUp

'cause you Should Be!

Thank you sir, I love vulgarpepper.

I'm liking that Dan Wesson hog leg!

Its a fun gun to shoot, pretty darn accurate. I have some hand loads which are very mild for punching paper and then some wild ones for hunting using a 240 gain Hornady XTP bullet. I've had that gun for about 25 years, it and my Kimber are the only pistols I won't part with.

'cause you Should Be!

Now you know why I call first before I go over to Mikes house.:AGGHH:

Between the Mrs and I we have 15 longarms but being in Australia we are heavily restricted to what we can buy. I have only been able to get a permit for one semi-auto and i bought a Remington 11/87 and turned it into a Devastator but no folding stock for Aussie either.
http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/products/shotguns/devastator/devastator.html

coated_devastator.png

I have only just started to work my way into making more sporting firearms of all kinds and now have the opportunity to do my second joint venture in a gun store license and so hopefully soon I'll have that set-up and a whole heap of customisation of all my firearms going on and a hole heap of sporting fun, add a pistil license and also have the availability to stock sell and demonstrate semi auto firearms so we will have an amount of those style of sports firearms as well.

I am just finishing doing a build on a 375 BR (Whisper) but Im not calling it a whisper as Im using it at flat out which gets better figures for a combination of power and energy that the 308 carrying its heaviest Pills.

My 3rd joint venture is as a Gun stock and shooting system manufacturer where we'll use an existing rifle action and add everything from the bolt on outwards and several so hope to have some drawings of the soon.

Between the Mrs and I we have 15 longarms but being in Australia we are heavily restricted to what we can buy. I have only been able to get a permit for one semi-auto and i bought a Remington 11/87 and turned it into a Devastator but no folding stock for Aussie either.
http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/products/shotguns/devastator/devastator.html

coated_devastator.png

I have only just started to work my way into making more sporting firearms of all kinds and now have the opportunity to do my second joint venture in a gun store license and so hopefully soon I'll have that set-up and a whole heap of customisation of all my firearms going on and a hole heap of sporting fun, add a pistil license and also have the availability to stock sell and demonstrate semi auto firearms so we will have an amount of those style of sports firearms as well.

I am just finishing doing a build on a 375 BR (Whisper) but Im not calling it a whisper as Im using it at flat out which gets better figures for a combination of power and energy that the 308 carrying its heaviest Pills.

My 3rd joint venture is as a Gun stock and shooting system manufacturer where we'll use an existing rifle action and add everything from the bolt on outwards and several so hope to have some drawings of the soon.

Thats a sweet looking gun.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back