Greetings from Calgary, Alberta

I'm a longtime Goldwing rider and have now reached that time in my life that I believe I should be switching to a trike.

The big decision of course is 'What to buy'?

I currently ride an '06 Gl1800 with more than 60,000 miles on the clock, so will likely consider purchasing a new 2012 or 2013 and get it triked.

As my permanent home is in Canada (but winter in Arizona) I'm stuck with importation rules that limit which trikes I can import into Canada.

I'm currently researching my choices that I can get built in Alberta and am favouring CSC, Roadsmith and Motor Trike.

Here's where I'd value some input and advice - all help is greatly appreciated.:)

Calgary

It's like everyone says, go for a test ride on each and see which one you like the best. The trike kits you listed are all very good and each one has it's own items that make it stand out:10: such as the trunk size on CSC and the looks of the Roadsmith. Just go test each of them and see which one you like the best. The main thing is to keep riding:Trike1:

I'm a longtime Goldwing rider and have now reached that time in my life that I believe I should be switching to a trike.

The big decision of course is 'What to buy'?

I currently ride an '06 Gl1800 with more than 60,000 miles on the clock, so will likely consider purchasing a new 2012 or 2013 and get it triked.

As my permanent home is in Canada (but winter in Arizona) I'm stuck with importation rules that limit which trikes I can import into Canada.

I'm currently researching my choices that I can get built in Alberta and am favouring CSC, Roadsmith and Motor Trike.

Here's where I'd value some input and advice - all help is greatly appreciated.:)

Calgary
Welcome!
I'm also in Calgary, and have had to switch from two wheels to three. As you noted, our selection here is limited.
I went with the HD Tri Glide Ultra. I like the look, and having reverse (albeit electric) is nice.

I was very interested I the RDRS, Reflex Defensive Rider System. It includes ABS, traction control, and a bunch of other things. As you know our weather is unpredictable at best so these were important to me.

I hope you get something you love. Ride safe!

FYI, this is an eleven year old thread, and the OP was last seen on the forum in 2016 (viewed his profile). If he has his notices set to alert him to replies to his threads, he might pop back in..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back