Greetings from Ohio

Krazeehorse

60+ Posts
Oct 28, 2023
Kenton, Ohio, USA
Well I am about to do what I said I’d probably never do and that is buy a trike. I sold my Ultra over a year ago because I was getting too weak to feel safe with it. I bought a much lighter Nightster to play around on. My wife hasn’t ridden with me since 2015 when my health issues started. We just got back from Biketoberfest (flew down) and she has a renewed interest in getting back on behind me. So I’m looking at Tri Glides and have found a couple prospects within a couple hours of me. But winter is coming. I’ll try to be patient. Thanks in advance for all the help and info I’m likely to receive here. I’ll keep you posted.

Kevin

Well I am about to do what I said I’d probably never do and that is buy a trike. I sold my Ultra over a year ago because I was getting too weak to feel safe with it. I bought a much lighter Nightster to play around on. My wife hasn’t ridden with me since 2015 when my health issues started. We just got back from Biketoberfest (flew down) and she has a renewed interest in getting back on behind me. So I’m looking at Tri Glides and have found a couple prospects within a couple hours of me. But winter is coming. I’ll try to be patient. Thanks in advance for all the help and info I’m likely to receive here. I’ll keep you posted.

Kevin

Kevin……. Welcome to Trike Talk 👍👍👍..

If ride comfort is important to you consider looking for a custom trike. Roadsmith and CSC are my personal favorites. Their independent rear suspensions are light years better than Harleys solid rear axle.

Well I brought home a 2013 Tri Glide today. It’s got a couple cosmetic issues but seems to run and drive as I would expect it to. Now the serious learning begins. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. This seems to be a nice spot on the web!

Well I brought home a 2013 Tri Glide today. It’s got a couple cosmetic issues but seems to run and drive as I would expect it to. Now the serious learning begins. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. This seems to be a nice spot on the web!

Welcome to the crew Kevin and congrats on your new trike!

Kevin - welcome from Lake Orion, MI. Hopefully we will see you at some events.

Was laughing a moment ago. On 102/8/23 - you mentioned winter is coming so you would take your time to find a bike. Looks like winter is over.

Or, might you be like me - when the wife says you can get one - it is best to do it right away (lol).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back