Got My Trike

Jun 2, 2016
Windham, NH
Yesterday afternoon, while it was raining fairly well, my Trike was delivered. It is beautiful. It is a Motor Trike Razor IRS on my 2004 Gold Wing. Win's Trikes and Bikes in Rutland, VT did the conversion. Excellent to work with.

I waited for about 4 hours for the rain to stop. I went out and drove about 33 miles. I even stopped for gas without wacking the pumps with my fender! :pepper: I am getting the hang of the trike but each time I try to lean it as I did on two wheels the pucker factor ensues :mad:. I will learn. I know the feeling when I do it right.

I posted three pictures.

Attachments

• Trike 2016-07-10 A.jpe
    Trike 2016-07-10 A.jpe
    53.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Trike 2016-07-10 B.jpe
    Trike 2016-07-10 B.jpe
    53.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Trike 2016-07-10.jpe
    Trike 2016-07-10.jpe
    90.6 KB · Views: 254
Don, that is one Very Classy looking Motor Trike! You and your bride should be really proud. :xszpv: :xszpv:

I see you spent the BIG BUCKS and got the matching front wheel. I did the same when I converted my old '06 back in 2010. Dang, that looks nice but I sure had to swallow my heart when they told me how much that wheel was going to cost. In then end I was happy and I'm sure you are also..

RIDE SAFE !!!!

Don, that is one Very Classy looking Motor Trike! You and your bride should be really proud. :xszpv: :xszpv:

I see you spent the BIG BUCKS and got the matching front wheel. I did the same when I converted my old '06 back in 2010. Dang, that looks nice but I sure had to swallow my heart when they told me how much that wheel was going to cost. In then end I was happy and I'm sure you are also..

RIDE SAFE !!!!

Thank you Gold Rush. We are both thrilled with the trike. I did swallow very hard at the cost of the front wheel but thought this will be the one and only so why not do it right.

Hi Don, Don here. Very nice ride you have there. We also have a 2004 Wing, but we got ours used with a Champion kit. Good on yo for not rubbing the poles at the gas stop - that can get very expensive. With the Aqua Shields you don't have to worry about running over your heels from putting your feet down.
What seat is that? Looks really good on your trike.
Welcome to the three world!

Welcome to Trike Talk Don from SE Missouri. You have a good looking trike and it won't take you very long to get into the hang on taking curves. Ride safe and have fun!:D

You'll have miles of smiles!
Congratulations!

Thanks Paws. I like your dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Don, Don here. Very nice ride you have there. We also have a 2004 Wing, but we got ours used with a Champion kit. Good on yo for not rubbing the poles at the gas stop - that can get very expensive. With the Aqua Shields you don't have to worry about running over your heels from putting your feet down.
What seat is that? Looks really good on your trike.
Welcome to the three world!

Thanks Don. The seat is a Corbin. We really like it. So far I haven't even thought about putting my feet down for some crazy reason.

You are going to love the Razor. ThumbUp The trunk is big enough to hold your wife's closet. The wheel base is short enough to make it easy to zip around parking lots yet still rides nice on long trips. It also hold corners like its on rails. Most two wheeler will only see your tail lights and Tri-Glides will dream of being you when they grow up. :D

Very nice. we had an '07 with a CSC conversion which we enjoyed immensely. It had been a dealer show bike. We quit riding for health reason and three years later our meds were changed and we were able to get back to riding. We now have a 98 w/Motor trike conversion. your bike is a good looking bike. :cool:

Yesterday afternoon, while it was raining fairly well, my Trike was delivered. It is beautiful. It is a Motor Trike Razor IRS on my 2004 Gold Wing. Win's Trikes and Bikes in Rutland, VT did the conversion. Excellent to work with.

I waited for about 4 hours for the rain to stop. I went out and drove about 33 miles. I even stopped for gas without wacking the pumps with my fender! :pepper: I am getting the hang of the trike but each time I try to lean it as I did on two wheels the pucker factor ensues :mad:. I will learn. I know the feeling when I do it right.

I posted three pictures.

This is my first week update...I have driven nearly 400 miles. My tendency to lean the trike is subsiding, however it does creep back every once in a while and is getting fewer as I continue to ride.

Yesterday I went on a group ride with my GWRRA chapter. It was about 110 miles. I think I did well and was able to keep up with the group. I am enjoying riding again.

Thanks for all of your support.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back