goldwing recall 2001-2010 and 2012 RECALL 11V-567

Jul 13, 2010
bayville, nj
Secondary Brake cylinder safety recall. I have a Goldwing 1800 Lehman Monarch trike and will be going in for this recall. Has anyone had the work done on a Lehman trike and did you have any problems with the dealer because of the trike modifications? Just wondering if I should expect problems, thanks in advance!

Secondary Brake cylinder safety recall. I have a Goldwing 1800 Lehman Monarch trike and will be going in for this recall. Has anyone had the work done on a Lehman trike and did you have any problems with the dealer because of the trike modifications? Just wondering if I should expect problems, thanks in advance!

Provided you haven't alienated yourself from this Honda dealer or performed any modification to the anti-dive brake system, there should be no problem.