Garmin Zumo 595 mount on Goldwing

cScjhb

2500+ Posts
Gold Member
May 6, 2020
Mesa, Arid-Zone-A
I have acquired a Garmin Zumo 595 that I want to mount on my 2008 Goldwing/CSC trike. My Goldwing does have the Nav feature but I hate it. The Zumo has a motorcycle mount but it is just a bracket with 4 holes. I am looking to see how others have mounted GPS units on Honda GL1800s. Pictures would be great but any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks..... Jim

I have acquired a Garmin Zumo 595 that I want to mount on my 2008 Goldwing/CSC trike. My Goldwing does have the Nav feature but I hate it. The Zumo has a motorcycle mount but it is just a bracket with 4 holes. I am looking to see how others have mounted GPS units on Honda GL1800s. Pictures would be great but any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks..... Jim

When I had my 06 Goldwing, I mounted my Garmin LM 590 using Ram Mounts. I did the same with my 16 & 20 Tri Glide. They have the mount for that bracket.

Jim…Congrats on scoring the new-to-you Garmin…. I almost put out a contact-me on that one but decided not to.. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back