Front tire?

I have a 2020 with just over 9k miles. Needs a front tire to pass inspection. has 2/32nds left.

I had a 2010 and when it needed a new front, an former HD mechanic I was using suggested a revered rear. I went with it and had no issues. Ran alot smoother. I sold the bike after 2 years and about 20k on it.

Time to do it again.

I have a 2020 with just over 9k miles. Needs a front tire to pass inspection. has 2/32nds left.

I had a 2010 and when it needed a new front, an former HD mechanic I was using suggested a revered rear. I went with it and had no issues. Ran alot smoother. I sold the bike after 2 years and about 20k on it.

Time to do it again.

Down to 2/32" in less than 10K miles...that is an indicator that you have been having a lot of fun in the curves! :laugh:

I've run rear tires reversed, and the original Avon Trike front tire. Here's a video I made of my last front tire change.

Kevin

Tri Glide front tyre

Not long changed my original front tyre which covered just over 11000 miles for a Michelin Scorcher. Just returned from a 3250 mile tour of Southern France with no issues re grip etc in a range of roads and conditions. Any members who fit a reversed rear tyre worried about insurance implications?

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back