Florida Sends Illegals to Martha's Vineyard

Governor Nuisance needs to worry about his own state and the people fleeing to Florida for real leadership. No one is kidnapping the illegals, they're just being redistributed to sanctuary states and cities. Hey Florida! send plane loads to California and where Gavin and Nancy call home.

​The left wants to make a stink of the right moving people around by bus during broad daylight when the left hid the same thing under the dark of night with airplanes. Seems hypocritical to me.

PC

Yes indeed they did.. may still be.. not sure. I know those big white airplanes were seen lined up and taking off from the Hondo, TX airport during cover of darkness. Hondo is west of San Antonio. I know from other’s reports that a bunch of them went to New Mexico. The New Mexico governor announced this summer they would appreciate not receiving any more, that they have all they can handle. No idea where else they flew them or whether they honored the NM governor’s request.

Yes indeed they did.. may still be.. not sure. I know those big white airplanes were seen lined up and taking off from the Hondo, TX airport during cover of darkness. Hondo is west of San Antonio. I know from other’s reports that a bunch of them went to New Mexico. The New Mexico governor announced this summer they would appreciate not receiving any more, that they have all they can handle. No idea where else they flew them or whether they honored the NM governor’s request.

I know a few planes snuck into NY at the westchester airport. Ware they went from there was not mentioned :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back