Florida Sends Illegals to Martha's Vineyard

Governor Desantis sent a plane of Illegals to Martha's Vineyard, I bet the rich and famous aint gona like this

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard

Not many Woman and children crossing the border ….Just 20 to 35 year old Males…🤔.

But hey when you suburban homeowners need cheap landscapers or restaurant kitchen help you will pay the guy who hires them .

.Pogo;.. We have found the enemy and He is us..

Our Texas Governor Abbott has been sending busloads to Washington DC, New York City, and recently Chicago. There might be other cities to have been gifted with them. I think Philadelphia was on the upcoming list of recipients.

Abbot is the first one to start the bussing I believe. He is catching much scathing scorn from the recipient mayors of those cities in the media.. about how inhumane it is to send those poor individuals away from Texas…. and against their will… although they each have signed documents stating this is their choice. It is in ALL the news how their sanctuary cities cannot accept the burden of a few hundred illegals being foisted upon them… while Texas is overrun by literally millions in the last 2 years and expected to make them comfortable.

The Texas border is wide open, not secure, as the white house claims for the left media. They are still coming through in droves.. are given a white backpack which contains cell phone, money, directions, and assistance information. They walk in packs to the various stores and in neighborhoods looking for handouts or stealing what they want. They are given food and medical care.

And thats just the ones who we sortof know came through.. thousands are coming across anywhere they can swim the Rio Grande and not get caught. They are bringing in huge quantities of illegal drugs, disease, gang members, criminals… they have pre-established contacts over here and are picked up at pre-determined areas. Many have, unknowingly at the time, been bought/sold into the child sex slave racket and the slave labor racket. I do not wish this on any of them.. but our U.S representatives went to their countries and told them to come.. that they would be escaping their bad lives in their country and making a new start with the American Dream.. so many are here and still in the same boat.

I think refusing to make a trip to the southern border the phrase "Dereliction of Duty" fits many in the democratic party pretty well starting with bIDEN and the rest of his administration. Since they refuse to make that trip to the border the phrase Plausible Deniability fits well also. Everything bIDEN has a hand in gets screwed up.

PC

BIDEN SUCKS!!!

I think refusing to make a trip to the southern border the phrase "Dereliction of Duty" fits many in the democratic party pretty well starting with bIDEN and the rest of his administration. Since they refuse to make that trip to the border the phrase Plausible Deniability fits well also. Everything bIDEN has a hand in gets screwed up.

PC

BIDEN SUCKS!!!

Send them to Pelosi's district too and don't forget Brandon's hideaway in Delaware. Send them to all the 'Sanctuary' states and cities.

update

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/migrant-buses-arrive-vp-harris-home/

Send them up to Vermont maybe Ben & Jerry’s will have them work for them😉😁😉..
aa95f944-f445-4128-9f0c-f8a1085fa549

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back