Finally post yours

Buying gas is like watching the stock market to buy at the lowest price. You wait too long because you get gready and you have to catch it on the upswing. I don't pay much attention when filling my wing since usually buying 4 gals paying a few pennys more won't break me.

I wonder what our bother and sisters are paying in Canada? When I was there in July the prices were $5+ a gallon. They post their prices by liter. But 4 times around $1.40 a liter in July is what I seem to remember.

I wonder what our bother and sisters are paying in Canada? When I was there in July the prices were $5+ a gallon. They post their prices by liter. But 4 times around $1.40 a liter in July is what I seem to remember.

In my part of the country we're down to 1.20 per litre. Down from over 1.40 in the summer.

4.55 liters per gallon, so 4.55x1.20= 5.46 per Canadian gallon.

If I remember correctly I believe 1 Canadian gallon = 1.2 US gallons

So, we're still paying a lot more than you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back