Feb ride to Fredericksburg,tx 2016

Oct 20, 2015
arlington
Joy and I took our first trip in 7 yrs on a bike. I just bought a 98 se goldwing with a custombuilttrikekit. Made in Florida. We fought the high winds going down from Arlington,tx ,took us about 7 hrs. Should have been about 4.5 ,oh well. We camped at Lady bird with our *kwick kamp. It's was a nice time a little cold at night but warm during the days. Glad ww didn't take the c50 trike. Now we know we can travel more we will be heading up into Ark. *thi spring. Hope to see more riders out on the road. Take cre

Joy and I took our first trip in 7 yrs on a bike. I just bought a 98 se goldwing with a custombuilttrikekit. Made in Florida. We fought the high winds going down from Arlington,tx ,took us about 7 hrs. Should have been about 4.5 ,oh well. We camped at Lady bird with our *kwick kamp. It's was a nice time a little cold at night but warm during the days. Glad ww didn't take the c50 trike. Now we know we can travel more we will be heading up into Ark. *thi spring. Hope to see more riders out on the road. Take cre

Glad you had a good ride. We were in Fredricksburg in January and also had a great time. We camped about 40 miles south of there on Hwy 16. Plan to go back to Fredricksburg again this coming winter and tour the WWII museum and take a wine country tour also.

Ride safe and enjoy many more trips on your trike.

It is great to here another Texan is camping out. Georgia and I camp out often in proper weather, Petit Jean park in Arkansas is a favorite very clean with lots to do and see. Going to hill country in April to do a little camping,however have never stayed at Lady Bird so may have to try it on for size. Lester we hope to see y,all down the road sometime and at the Texas get together in October in Kerrville Ride safe and have a good time.ThumbUp

Thanks all . Rev Ray there's a koa that's better for tent camping they have both elect.water or prim. We will stay there next time. Lady bird has prim. Camping for 10.00 or 35.00 for elect.water. GWRRA is having a camp out in , I think April at lady bird park . Don't know if I will get to go. If Stars go to play offs wife has to work. Anyway yes I would like to make the trip to kerrivile TX in Oct. I would be camping if we get to go. Hoping sun comes out next week I'm ready to roll.:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back