Dumb question

Oct 19, 2017
Lexington, KY,40517
Ok I have a question. Am I being ignored due to bike stupidity, phrasing or just because nobody is using this site? I have been asking advice of anyone (which is most of you) for recommendations for my issue for almost a year. At first some responded but now nobody!

What gives?

​Is the question relative to a trike, or even to a motorcycle? BTW, I think this might be considered a response, so welcome to the forum.

PC

Gene, in looking over the past threads about your brake issue, if that is what you are referring to, it appeared you were getting folks trying to help. And the responses were from some the most mechanically inclined members.

Maybe you need to start a new thread and reiterate the issue and go from there.

Gene, in looking over the past threads about your brake issue, if that is what you are referring to, it appeared you were getting folks trying to help. And the responses were from some the most mechanically inclined members.

Maybe you need to start a new thread and reiterate the issue and go from there.

It seems that Gene does not like, or understand the answers he has received on his brake related questions, so he waits for a few weeks or more and reposts very similar posts looking for an answer

I dunno how to help him any more than the info he has already received here

Haven't been following these posts, but it looks like over the last year, the OP has posted pretty much the same line of questions regarding faulty brakes on his Yamaha trike, starting eight different threads and posting them first, to the Yamaha Forum, then to the New Members Forum, then to the Yamaha Forum, then to the Accessories Forum, then the Yamaha Forum, then again to the Yamaha Forum, then to the Harley Freewheeler Forum, then to the General Forum.

From what I gather, he wrecked his Yamaha Champion trike, then apparently bought it back from the insurance company, had someone rebuild it using a modified DNA Harley trike conversion and that is when his brake problems began. Now despite all of the advice he has received, he is not happy with us for ignoring him?

I don't feel there is anything more that any of us can do for this gentleman, but I do wish him luck in getting his trike repaired.

Haven't been following these posts, but it looks like over the last year, the OP has posted pretty much the same line of questions regarding faulty brakes on his Yamaha trike, starting eight different threads and posting them first, to the Yamaha Forum, then to the New Members Forum, then to the Yamaha Forum, then to the Accessories Forum, then the Yamaha Forum, then again to the Yamaha Forum, then to the Harley Freewheeler Forum, then to the General Forum.

From what I gather, he wrecked his Yamaha Champion trike, then apparently bought it back from the insurance company, had someone rebuild it using a modified DNA Harley trike conversion and that is when his brake problems began. Now despite all of the advice he has received, he is not happy with us for ignoring him?

I don't feel there is anything more that any of us can do for this gentleman, but I do wish him luck in getting his trike repaired.

And it is sad that he did not follow any of the advice he got from all who tried to help

This still stands out as the best Forum I have been on bar none;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back