DREAM'S..........

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
I know this sounds crazy , But bear with me on this......

Last night i had a dream , And in the dream i wasn't dreaming at all..And then i suddenly awoke' But no matter how hard i tried i couldn't get back to sleep because i kept on trying remember what the dream that i wasn't dreaming about was about..?.....

Any insight will be appreciated....Thanks in advance.......

I don't think so, The Non-Dream was so real but it still wasn't there. Maybe the Non- dream never was a dream, And i was just dreaming that i had a Non-dream that i was Non-dreaming about.....:Shrug:...

A few nights ago, I had a dream, and, in that dream, I dreamt that I was dreaming about something. But I can't remember what I was dreaming about in the dream that I was dreaming. I can only remember that I was dreaming about dreaming.

I think this is contagious. :gah: A new disease to report to the CDC.

Maybe you need some professional help. Is the present administration working in your head?

Sounds like a Biden moment.

Hang in there Rino

Do you know mike it’s funny that you should mention seeing a professional I have my regular Appointment to see my psychiatrist on Monday but his receptionist just called me today and said that he just committed suicide so they are canceling the appointment and it was curious that he did mention my name in the note he left 😱

A few nights ago, I had a dream, and, in that dream, I dreamt that I was dreaming about something. But I can't remember what I was dreaming about in the dream that I was dreaming. I can only remember that I was dreaming about dreaming.

I think this is contagious. :gah: A new disease to report to the CDC.

If you record it they’ll probably make you go to bed with a 😷 mask on!..

No, no, no… you are all messed up…. That was last month you had a dream…. Now you need to be woke..

No..I know that I occasionally dream…But this time the dream i had the other night was a dream about a non-dream and I dreamed that I didn’t dream about the non-dream AKA; A non-dream that wasn’t a dream ..🤔

Message to self. Social distancing for Bob should be a hell of lot more than 6 ft.:)

I can never figure out what the 6 foot separation was about far as I can remember we always used 10 foot pole…🤔
0596b17e-6d5e-4b9a-91bd-50f6b31aaf59

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back