CSC Reverse

Oldrodder

80+ Posts
Mar 26, 2018
Sudbury, on. Canada
My "new to me" trike is a 2010 Kawi Voyager with the Kruze kit. It has electric reverse. Does this system have a speed reversing sensor? After activating the switch, mine snaps you back as you engage the reverse via the starter button. Is this normal??

TIA.

My "new to me" trike is a 2010 Kawi Voyager with the Kruze kit. It has electric reverse. Does this system have a speed reversing sensor? After activating the switch, mine snaps you back as you engage the reverse via the starter button. Is this normal??

TIA.

I don’t know if it’s normal for your unit but on my Triglide It can get a little Abrupt when you hit reverse..

my CSC does have a snap to it when you hit the button if you keep the button pressed it equals out, the first few times its a little weird, It works great .

Mike, yes that is normal. What I do is put the rear brake on, then activate the reverse button and hold it down, then let up on the brake peddle slightly to engage the reverse. Comes on a little easier with some brake drag. Will at CSC suggested using reverse in that manner.

Mike, yes that is normal. What I do is put the rear brake on, then activate the reverse button and hold it down, then let up on the brake peddle slightly to engage the reverse. Comes on a little easier with some brake drag. Will at CSC suggested using reverse in that manner.

Thank you Doug. Sets my mind at ease.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back