Couple More Pics of SPecial Edition GL Trailer & Its New Friend

Jan 13, 2012
Murray, KY
Couple More Pics of SPecial Edition GL Trailer & Its New Friend

For your viewing pleasure, a few more Pictures of the new Hannigan Motorsports Special Edition GL Series Trailer.
Tagging along is its new Stable-Mate the HMS Special Edition GEN 2 Trike.

DSCF0589.jpg
DSCF0593.jpgDSCF0590.jpg

Thanks much for taking a look at this Preview of our new Addition to the Hannigan Motorsports Special Edition Stable.
There will be a full Lay-Out of the 2015 Special Edition HMS GEN II Trike coming soon right here on Trike Talk

Re: Couple More Pics of SPecial Edition GL Trailer & Its New Friend

You guy's out there in Ky. are drivin me nuts! Still another month to go before my "Tri Color" 2015 is due in & now I gotta drool all over these pics ! Will wind up havin to order a new trailer as well,after th first warranty service ! Seeeshh ! Seriously both are beautiful !Cant wait !

Re: Couple More Pics of SPecial Edition GL Trailer & Its New Friend

One improvement would be trailer wheels that match the rear wheels on the trike:D
+1 on using the whale tail spoiler:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back