Comments on added LED's

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Mar 28, 2016
Crestview Hills, KY, USA
Several years ago I purchased a Rivco trailer hitch luggage rack, weather proof bag and a matching Rivco Rack LED assembly. My chances of ever using the luggage rack is minimal so I decided to install the LED assembly at the bottom of my license plate. I have attached A photo with the brake lights. Comments pro or con please. It is held on using the two lower license plate screws and plugs into the CSC Trike plug, so taking it off or on is very easy. The LED's show turn signals, running and brake lights.

Bill

IMG_0703.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 74
Several years ago I purchased a Rivco trailer hitch luggage rack, weather proof bag and a matching Rivco Rack LED assembly. My chances of ever using the luggage rack is minimal so I decided to install the LED assembly at the bottom of my license plate. I have attached A photo with the brake lights. Comments pro or con please. It is held on using the two lower license plate screws and plugs into the CSC Trike plug, so taking it off or on is very easy. The LED's show turn signals, running and brake lights.

Bill

View attachment 91487

Very well done......ThumbUp............

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back