Chrome wheels

I am 3rd owner of mine, one of the nuckleheads used aluminum wheel cleaner on them but either let them dry be fore rinsing or just did not rinse b4 1/2 dry. Stained nasty. Took red scotchbrite pad to them and painted them black except for the rims. Then after looking at the front I said self, if all you see is brake rotors then why spend $ for those fancy wheels. :Shrug:
Frank replied, dun no.

I have the chrome wheels on my free. I love them when I am riding it and looking at it. But when it comes to cleaning and polishing it up, I hate them f&^%@#s!

Kevin,you have a very nice Freewheeler,one of the nicest on this site. Can you post a photo or two so the new guys can see it?

Where you been? I haven't seen you posting here in awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the are $$$$, but I like them ... one of the things I like about factory trikes has always been the matched front and rear wheels.

Alan,with the big front brake rotors our trikes have,I personally think matching wheels front & rear is an overblown issue.

Kevin,you have a very nice Freewheeler,one of the nicest on this site. Can you post a photo or two so the new guys can see it?

Where you been? I haven't seen you posting here in awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

I work way more than I should lol. I will try to find a better pic to post this weekend. I have since added the passenger backrest, engine guard, Arlen Ness black mini oval mirrors, Screamin Eagle heavy breather, and Rush Racing true duals. In the trunk I have the Dynojet Power Vision to retune any other performance stuff I may add.

Attachments

• 11150912_352903358253860_4142635263042020513_n.jpg
    11150912_352903358253860_4142635263042020513_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 331
I work way more than I should lol. I will try to find a better pic to post this weekend. I have since added the passenger backrest, engine guard, Arlen Ness black mini oval mirrors, Screamin Eagle heavy breather, and Rush Racing true duals. In the trunk I have the Dynojet Power Vision to retune any other performance stuff I may add.

That chrome front end and chrome wheels really pop! I really like that CVO windshield,too.

That chrome front end and chrome wheels really pop! I really like that CVO windshield,too.

Thanks, I get a lot of compliments everywhere I go. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. I can't wait to get the time to finish my trailer for my wheelchair so I can post pics of it hooked up. It will have polished aluminum diamond plate for the floor and rear gate and the rest will be painted the same vivid black as the trike.

Try Performance Machine. I purchased my TRI Glide wheels from them. Best price is if you order them at a show like Biktoberfest

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back