Chat Room

Zook you like oysters, well come to NH. Get a license and take your boat out to Great bay and fish for oysters. A friend of mine has a sail boat and he goes out there and fishes (well rakes) for oysters, then cooks them in his boat. Can't beat that!
Good morning to all!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Good Morning All... minus 14 here this morning. Sunny skies will bring our temperature up to 9 above. :cool:

Daydreamer

-14?? Dayum! Thats just too cold!!

Zook you like oysters, well come to NH. Get a license and take your boat out to Great bay and fish for oysters. A friend of mine has a sail boat and he goes out there and fishes (well rakes) for oysters, then cooks them in his boat. Can't beat that!
Good morning to all!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Rosy, Ive raked oysters once in my lifetime. My dad took me out in Escambia Bay when I was a 16 yo kid. We were on vacation and wanted to gather some fresh oysters. I was one of a few kids my age that loved raw oysters. Dad gassed the boat and I fell back onto the oyster rake and punched a nice big hole in the bottom of my right bare foot and ruined my day. That was my first and last oyster raking trip!

Morning everyone! PGR mission this afternoon veteran has no surviving relatives.Seems really sad to me.RIDE SAFE

Good on you and the PGR Lucky..ThumbUp

201105040603451075_600w.gif

Good Monday Morning TRIKE TALK/TOI Friends.....supposed to be Sunny-n-Sixty in Estill Springs, Tennessee Today.....I posted my "Tentative Route" for Next Month's TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE in the TOI Ride Thread in the RALLIES & RIDES Section.....ThumbUp

Good Wednesday Morning from the "TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT.....:10:

Good Monday Morning TRIKE TALK/TOI Friends.....supposed to be Sunny-n-Sixty in Estill Springs, Tennessee Today.....I posted my "Tentative Route" for Next Month's TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE in the TOI Ride Thread in the RALLIES & RIDES Section.....ThumbUp

Good "Early" Thursday Morning TRIKE TALK/TOI Friends...did I mention we're having our first TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE next month.....maybe I did.....:10:ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back