Chat Room

Good Monday Morning TRIKE TALK/TOI Friends.....supposed to be Sunny-n-Sixty in Estill Springs, Tennessee Today.....I posted my "Tentative Route" for Next Month's TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE in the TOI Ride Thread in the RALLIES & RIDES Section.....ThumbUp

Good Tuesday Morning TRIKE TALK/TOI Friends.....ThumbUp

th_animated-coffee-doughnut.gif

Good morning friends.

Here is a fact from NH. If we don't get lots of snow during the winter, many wells go dry by August in NH. I have friends and relatives who live in the country and their wells have gone dry because some winters we do not get enough snow. Most of those wells are dug wells which have been in the ground fro many years. So, even NH has water problems at times.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Had 2 dozen raw oysters for supper...mmmmmm good stuff! Hunts, a local oyster bar runs them on special for $4.95 a dozen on Tuesday nights, they are normally $6.95 a dozen. The best ones in our area come from just south of us in Apalachicola Bay Florida and are mighty fine.

HuntsOysters1.jpg

Anybody else like raw oysters?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back