Chat Room

Been there , done that. Imma thinkin Long Horn be a better choice.

Chuck, I have to confess I stayed up late just to see your "Good night Mrs Calabash where ever you are" sign-off post. The day just doesn't seem complete without it. Nor is it complete without starting off with coffee and Good Morning greetings from all of you. Nor is it complete without Tony's daily "whats cooking" posts, John's latest "Lowe's" posts, etc, etc, etc. Its just become a pretty much vital part of life! Maybe thats because with everything in the world changing so quickly these days, some things just need to stay the same. I must be getting old.

Greetings and Salutations... whatever a salutation is.. :xzqxz: :xzqxz:

Me n Ruby went for a nice 140 mile ride today.. 67 degrees and Sunny.

Tonite's menu is homemade sketti sauce over rigatoni noodles.. Garlic Toast and Fresh Salad.. Can I get a yum yum?

Tomorrow? hmmm nice an crisp here. Hope y'all have a great Week-end pepperpepper

Tony T of I V E:qpnmt:

Strangest weather in CenTex! 54* at 4pm; warmer over the weekend; near 80* on Monday. Mix in a couple of rain days . . . Not the best riding weather, but spring is getting closer! Be over 100* before we know it!

Work vs Prison

IN PRISON... you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell.
AT WORK... you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle.

IN PRISON... you get three meals a day.
AT WORK... you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON... you get time off for good behavior.
AT WORK... you get more work for good behavior.

IN PRISON... the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
AT WORK... you must carry around a security card and open all the doors for yourself.

IN PRISON... you can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK... you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON... you get your own toilet.
AT WORK... you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.

IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK...you can't even speak to your family.

IN PRISON... all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required
AT WORK... you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON... you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
AT WORK... you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON... you must deal with sadistic wardens.
AT WORK... they are called managers.

So why is it, again, that we work?

Love that you all just made your own chat room!!! It was 61 here today, tomorrow snow and Sunday high 30's, windy and low 20's at night. WHy do the nice days always sneak up on my busiest days and no way to get a ride in.......?

coffee1.gif
Chores all done,,, just checking in to see if you all been behavin. Yep you is.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back