Chat Room

For your additional viewing pleasure Zook :) Enjoy
HeartLoaf, veggies, two varieties, and strawberries and Blueberries with cool whip.
:p :p

Tony T of I V E

Outstanding job Tony! Looks delicious and Im sure Doris is highly impressed ThumbUp

Ya'all are making me look bad. I took Barbara to the Sonic drive in and got her a hot dog and a shake.

Chuck, Tony's right...all that matters is that Barb's happy, but I have to agree with you, Tony makes us all look bad on a regular basis.

Mornin - Friday 75 & sunny on this side
When you get home CC, you can take Barb to the silver diner. Just avoid the baked steak and mashed taters.

I have so missed "checkin' in" with y'all every morning when I first wake up! I'm good with doing it here until the Chat Box re-opens :D.

I have so missed "checkin' in" with y'all every morning when I first wake up! I'm good with doing it here until the Chat Box re-opens :D.

Same here, Nana. It's the first thing I do when I get to work in the early AM. Always sign in and say 'Mornin' with my cup of coffee smiley, lol. :Coffee:;)

Marge would rather we cook at home than go out and fight the crowds tonight so we are doing tempura fresh jumbo gulf shrimp, baby bella mushrooms and young green beans. Yum!

Now You're talking....I shoulda' headed Your way on the Trike....LOL.....I see we got a New Chat Room.....uh, "Chat Thread".....Good Friday Morning Friends.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back