Champion Sidecar Bracket

Lee H. Mann

Gone But Not Forgotten
Apr 9, 2011
Martinsburg, WV
Hey Harley-Davidson sidecar guys,

I have a BRAND NEW front sidecar bracket that fits late FLH-FLT. This bracket has been redesigned by Champion to fit even wet-head engine models. The reason that I have it is that the customer I ordered it for didn't like the looks of it for his custom application. Champion won't take a return ........ so here it is.

I will take $300.00 to get rid of it, I paid almost $600.00 so don't be testy !!!
:D

Attachments

• DSCN1945.JPG
    DSCN1945.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 149
Hey Harley-Davidson sidecar guys,

I have a BRAND NEW front sidecar bracket that fits late FLH-FLT. This bracket has been redesigned by Champion to fit even wet-head engine models. The reason that I have it is that the customer I ordered it for didn't like the looks of it for his custom application. Champion won't take a return ........ so here it is.

I will take $300.00 to get rid of it, I paid almost $600.00 so don't be testy !!!
:D

customer not see it prior??

why would they not take it back? was it the only one they made? seems they'd be ahead of the game if they charged a restocking fee.. doesnt seem like good business to me... :(

Seems like a deal. Mounting to Wet heads takes some work to deal with. I know. I would like to see how it mounts . Just for the education

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back