Branson trip

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Home from a short trip to Branson. Stayed a night in Eureka Springs then drove 23 (not on the trike this trip), and the Pig Trail, down to I40, and, only because we needed to get there quickly, to I35 and home. Without all the leaves on the trees, the views are spectacular. Back roads are the only way to go. Going to put a route together for next June that will take us back roads into Arkansas and the Crater of Diamonds, then up to Branson and Eureka Springs for the meet-up. The niece is unhappy that she will be elected to care for the cats, but I don't have a way to take three people on the trike yet.

Only two issues to report: 1) on coming cager passing in a no passing zone (fortunately we were at a place where we were able to get out of the way), and 2) a couple of kids using the road to spin their pickups around on (one ended up in the ditch which ended that game).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back