Blue ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive Pics

Great photos thanks for sharing them.

I have to say. I've been on the BRP and frankly it scared the hell out of me! There was something about being high on a road with seemingly 100 mile views and a big drop off just a few feet away. I tensed up and had to go really slow. Couldn't wait for it to be over. LOL! Hate to admit it but that was the case. I had no clue I'd be like that. Now get this. I'm a pilot!! I've had several airplanes (Cessna's) and have absolutely no issue flying an airplane. Crazy huh?

LOL!! The funny thing is that I am just the opposite. No problem riding next to a cliff, but I will drive a car 12 hours to avoid flying. I guess we all have our thing.

Beautiful pictures :clapping:. The hubster and I are heading up there this Friday for a week of exploring those awesome roads. I hope we get some great pictures like yours. :D

Beautiful pictures :clapping:. The hubster and I are heading up there this Friday for a week of exploring those awesome roads. I hope we get some great pictures like yours. :D

Should abut the right time. Lot of color. If you are riding N.C 215 there is some road work going on ,but road is GOOD. RIDE SAFE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back