Best harley fuel management system?

Jul 11, 2016
McCamey
I recently bought a 2010 Tri Glide Ultra Classic Trike and I'm looking at different fuel management systems. With so many models to choose from I'm confused about which brand is the best. I was going to have my trike dyno tested, but i live in a very rural area in South West Texas and the nearest dyno is 300 miles away. Any advice?

Good morning!
Can't help you with your question but wanted to say hello and welcome from 2 trikers not far from you in Midland! Glad to see another west Texan on here.
Be sure to check out the Kerrville meet in October - going to be quite a few folks there.
Carla and Jim

I recently bought a 2010 Tri Glide Ultra Classic Trike and I'm looking at different fuel management systems. With so many models to choose from I'm confused about which brand is the best. I was going to have my trike dyno tested, but i live in a very rural area in South West Texas and the nearest dyno is 300 miles away. Any advice?

Welcome to the Forum, and Congratulations on your "New to you" Tri-Glide.

Yes, there are a lot of choices in fuel management systems.

Here is a link to an overview of the most popular ones.

[h=1]Overview of EFI Options..XiED, Piggy-Back, Flash Tuners, Dyno [/h]
It is an easy read, and clear info on the different options.

The one I use because, in my experience, it is the best, is the Power Vision. It is very easy to use, and it has a built-in Auto-Tune, so there is no need for a dyno.

The FP3 is a close second, in my experience, although many prefer it because of it's integration with any smartphone.

An XiED product will certainly improve the AFR, and is much better than running stock. It is not the Best fuel management system, but it is a very big improvement for low cost.

Kevin

It all really depends on the specific modifications you have made and what you are looking for. Kevin made some good recommendations, the best advice I can give is to use the product that gives you all the necessary tools for your application, the product the individual doing the tuning feels most comfortable working with that you can get the best support on, and most important is having a willingness to learn.

It all really depends on the specific modifications you have made and what you are looking for. Kevin made some good recommendations, the best advice I can give is to use the product that gives you all the necessary tools for your application, the product the individual doing the tuning feels most comfortable working with that you can get the best support on, and most important is having a willingness to learn.

:Agree: 100% with Jamie!! Great source and customer service with either Fuel Moto or DK Custom Products!!

Roger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back