Back tire up front and mounted reverse

Please come back and gives us your opinion...it is important for people the see that you are happy with it. Make sure it is a BIAS PLY TIRE

I'm going to be running a Battlelax BT-45, which is what many of the guys use. Bought it in November was less than 100 bucks on sale so even if it doesn't get the mileage that the stock tire would, (and I have every reason to believe that it will) it was still cheaper than the stock tire.

ok i may not be to smart but don't the rear tire turn the same way as the front and don't it turn ,shed water, stop, and everything the front tire doses so why the reversing wouldn't it lose all that it was designed for. i under stand that you don't need the traction but you do need the stopping and the water displacement

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back