Avon cobra front tire.

felixpirozzi

50+ Posts
Jan 30, 2011
PITTSBURGH PA
It was time for a new front tire so I replaced the Michelin Pilot bias ply rear tire with the new Avon Cobra radial front tire. We took a 1750 mile trip through North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia the day after I put it on the trike, what a difference in the ride and handling. If the new Avon gets descent mileage it will be a keeper.

I have about 1500 miles on mine now and really liking it. The tire really got a workout on my trip to Maggie Valley and back. We rode over 1100 miles, it did great in the mountains and we got caught in 3 or 4 down pours on the way home and the tire did great. Now if it will give decent mileage it is a keeper!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back