Average age of riders

Trip

Wife/ I just returned from a trip of approx. 1800 miles, we each ride our own trikes, she’s

60+ and I’m turning 79 June 13. Hoping to continue for a FEW more years!

:Coffee:
UPDATE…….How many more trips can this ‘ole man (me) make?
Wife and I just got back from a week in Cody, WY….total
of 1903 miles, she on her ‘21 CVO trike and me on my ‘23
anniversary trike. We LOVE em!

UPDATE…….How many more trips can this ‘ole man (me) make?
Wife and I just got back from a week in Cody, WY….total
of 1903 miles, she on her ‘21 CVO trike and me on my ‘23
anniversary trike. We LOVE em!
Will b 80 in Nov wife 83 in Nov Just back from a 1000 mile ride & have more rides planned. Went to trike in 2016 so we could keep riding. We have ridden 48 states & 7 country's on 2. Not planning on stopping unless health prefents us

will b 80 in Nov wife 83 in Nov Just back from a 1000 mile ride & have more rides planned. Went to trike in 2016 so we could keep riding. We have ridden 48 states & 7 country's on 2. Not planning on stopping unless health prefents us
FYI-I turned 80 in June-Wife 70 in July and like you, we have trips planned…… it ain’t over YET……..LOL

Past years we always did a 4-5000 mile trip. Not this year. off too much for PT (back issues] & many eye appts after eye surgery , too many Dr appt's... we have made sure not to have any in Sept so will b at Maggi Valley gathering. we were able to do 1000 mile RT to Tunnel of Trees in upper Mi. Best view probably in the Fall when leaves are changing . still pretty though

I'm 75 and my wife is 78, I have been riding for 58 yrs. and my wife has been riding with me since she met me 20 yrs ago, when we took a bad fall last yr. it slowed our riding down a lot and I had my left shoulder replaced because of it. We couldn't afford a new trike so we ordered a Voyager Kit. It put the riding back in for us. now we are riding all the time.2011 Ultra Limited 7-20-2024 2.jpeg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgmanTrike007
Back