Anyone a member of GWRRA????

I'm one of the ones who was a member of TRI. I worked seminars and trike judging at the last two Branson trike-in's and wrote articles for TRIKES Magazine. I was on that Mag's masthead. My last article on Lehman Trikes, was in the May issue of Wing World as well as an earlier issue of TRIKES. Anyway, when TRI went T.U. I was told that TRIKES Magazine would continue to be published, and could be subscribed to for $10/year. No contact after that tho, LOL. I did not apply for a refund of my un-used TRI dues, and automatically became a member of GWRRA. Last week, the local chapter called and asked if I would be interested in joining their chapter. When I told them I have Harley Trikes, the person said "Oh......" then silence. I was waiting for them to say something, when I realized that they had hung up. No offense intended toward GWRRA, which I think is a fine group, we were treated pretty well with TRI, and gladly accepted into JJ's MO TRI chapter, but I doubt we would be welcomed into an all GW chapter. Just my .02, and again, no disrespect intended.

I'm one of the ones who was a member of TRI. I worked seminars and trike judging at the last two Branson trike-in's and wrote articles for TRIKES Magazine. I was on that Mag's masthead. My last article on Lehman Trikes, was in the May issue of Wing World as well as an earlier issue of TRIKES. Anyway, when TRI went T.U. I was told that TRIKES Magazine would continue to be published, and could be subscribed to for $10/year. No contact after that tho, LOL. I did not apply for a refund of my un-used TRI dues, and automatically became a member of GWRRA. Last week, the local chapter called and asked if I would be interested in joining their chapter. When I told them I have Harley Trikes, the person said "Oh......" then silence. I was waiting for them to say something, when I realized that they had hung up. No offense intended toward GWRRA, which I think is a fine group, we were treated pretty well with TRI, and gladly accepted into JJ's MO TRI chapter, but I doubt we would be welcomed into an all GW chapter. Just my .02, and again, no disrespect intended.

I think they should have been advised before hand that you were a TRI addition when they made the call. Would of helped with the surprise response. Then if they were really interested in the TRI people being part of their group the call would of been different. I think as a whole they really only want the Honda Trikes in thier group. That is okay it is their group and it is call Gold Wing in the title. Dave I like you was put into the group. I will just let it expire.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back