Adding a dome light to trike trunk...

pwhoever

350+ Posts
Jul 31, 2016
Southeastern Wisconsin
When I had my conversion done, I didnt think about having a dome light in the trunk. I have an LED strip light in my GL1800 trunk that was added by previous owner and it does come in handy. It would be nice to also have a light in the trike trunk as well. Has anyone added a light to the trike trunk and how did you go about doing it and powering it?

When I had my conversion done, I didnt think about having a dome light in the trunk. I have an LED strip light in my GL1800 trunk that was added by previous owner and it does come in handy. It would be nice to also have a light in the trike trunk as well. Has anyone added a light to the trike trunk and how did you go about doing it and powering it?

Just get one of those round button battery flashlight...The kind where you press the cent to turn it on.....They are self-adhesive...And they throw out an amazing amount of light.

Just stick them where you want , All for about 5 dollars and without any wiring to mess with..:clapping:...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back