A small amount of restored faith in humanity.

Mykneesbehurtin

1500+ Posts
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2016
Dayton Ohio
So we got about 8 inches of snow since Thursday, while clearing my driveway today I noticed a frontend loader sitting in front of our friends house 3 doors down. This was one that looked like it should belong to the city or county, so a guy walks out of our friends house jumps in and cleans down the street past my house then turns around and stops in front of my driveway.

So I ask if he works for the city he says nope just a friend of Ed's ( our friends ) and asked he wanted me to clear my drive, I said I really appreciated it but I needed to run my blower because it hadn't been run in two years so I thanked him and down the street he went. Going to ask Ed who he is because I want to buy his lunch and a beer or coffee. So I have just a small amount of faith restored today.

That's nice when someone offers to help you, it only means not everyone thinks only for themselves ...

This last snow storm I also snow blew out my x street elderly neighbor ..... never got a thank you for it (but at least I knew that I did it for her............

Ronnie

2/4/22

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back