2020 Census

Trampas

1000+ Posts
Aug 27, 2016
Des Moines IA US
I did my 2020 census online here awhile back, with Covid19 going on and with all the deaths, the 2020 census is going to be a little short, not sure what this means in the long scope of things. I just wish the covid19 would have stayed in China.

All for now Trampas

I did my 2020 census online here awhile back, with Covid19 going on and with all the deaths, the 2020 census is going to be a little short, not sure what this means in the long scope of things. I just wish the covid19 would have stayed in China.

All for now Trampas
All I have is an AMEN!

I replied to the census as soon as I saw it. Don't understand why the gov't knuckles under to those that complain about citizenship questions. Either you belong here, or you don't.

PC

I did my 2020 census online here awhile back, with Covid19 going on and with all the deaths, the 2020 census is going to be a little short

All for now Trampas

I was just thinking about that ... I think since we are not driving, I think the census will be a little high ... after all, accidents must be down for two reasons.

1) Nobody is supposed to be driving. Although ... I am still riding.

2) My insurance company has issued a 25% refund on my policies and eliminated the $1 service fee for me giving them the right to pull the payments from my account (2 billion company wide) ... of course ... this means two things ... they still made $4 billion and even though most people could use the money now, they are issuing it as a monthly discount for a year. :Shrug:. The interest on 2 billion at 2% is $40 Million, so they are making about $80 million by doing it that way, $40 million for the year they had it while collecting it, and $40 million for the year they will still have it by issuing the refund over time ... yes, it will be less since it graduates up and then down again and I'm not sure they can get 2% ... but you see my point.

I got census notifications telling me to go online and fill it out or they would send a paper copy of the form in the mail in a couple of weeks. I don’t put detailed personal information out on the internet so am still waiting on the hard copy to arrive by mail.

I got mine early in April and I've returned it 24 hours later in the mail. The count may be a bit off when the smoke clears with CV19.

I received one in the mail, promptly returned it. Then a few weeks later I received another with a letter telling me if I had not completed it yet to please do so, otherwise dispose of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back