2011 Stallion

Marshall, I'm glad to hear you had a great experience. I would hope that would be the norm wherever I may have to go to get mine. If it is a demo in the right color with very low miles I can probably live with it.

Just curious did you get any kind of "discount" for taking a demo off of their hands?

Dennis

48 dtg Dubai
49 dtg Home

We purchased our Stallion from Jeremy Lewis at L& L Motorsports in Great Bend Kansas. Great people to do business with, no hassles, takes trades also a Motor Trike Dealer. Very nice to be treated the way you would expect to be treated... Charlie D.

Charlie D, that would be nice if I did run into a dealer who did trades. In December my 2008 Mustang GT will be paid off, has only around 14,000 miles and is in great condition. I wouldn't mind trading that in on the Stallion if the situation presented itself.

Dennis

26 dtg KAF
31 dtg Dubai
32 dtg Home

molinoman. Suggest you e-mail the dealers and see who is interested in taking a trade. You can get their e-mails off the Stallion web site.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back