2004 Honda Spirit / MT conversion 2011 - air bag issue

Hi All - greetings from Australia.

I have a MT conversion Honda spirit 2004 - It has coiled struts with separate airbags. My issue is that the trike is not riding evenly and tends to lean to the left. When inflating the bags - it tends to rise quicker on the right side and only evens out when fully inflated. There are no leaks. Any suggestion gratefully received.

PXL_20210301_062701679 (1).jpgPXL_20210301_062652268 (1).jpg

Hi All - greetings from Australia.

I have a MT conversion Honda spirit 2004 - It has coiled struts with separate airbags. My issue is that the trike is not riding evenly and tends to lean to the left. When inflating the bags - it tends to rise quicker on the right side and only evens out when fully inflated. There are no leaks. Any suggestion gratefully received.View attachment 101942View attachment 101943

Tony............Welcome To Trike-Talk............:wave4::wave4:..

Airbags replaced

Hi All

I replaced the suspension with Original Motor Trike coil springs and airbags. The airbags keep splitting - mainly the right hand side. As per posts on the site regarding MT airbags, I have ordered the longer bags to try. I would like to keep a couple of the originals for spares- can anyone point me to them on a webiste to purchase?

Thanks

Tony

Hi All

I replaced the suspension with Original Motor Trike coil springs and airbags. The airbags keep splitting - mainly the right hand side. As per posts on the site regarding MT airbags, I have ordered the longer bags to try. I would like to keep a couple of the originals for spares- can anyone point me to them on a webiste to purchase?

Thanks

Tony

I found mine on ebay but they are also available on airbagit , i believe they are call #800 air bags.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back