2004 Honda Gl1800 with Prowler RT reverse trike kit

Nov. 23, 2021

Just got back from East Coast Cycle Center in Bensalem,Pa. I had them check over my new to me 04 Honda with Motor Trike RT conversion. It is a whole new experience driving this model. Don't try to make a tight U-turn in a narrow street. The front end is very heavy and wide and no power steering, as do the Canam Spyders, of which I already owned 4 of them.

It is very stable and smooth when running most straight roads and some turns. I don't think I would like it for roads with lots a sharp cures. Normal curves are fine. The two front fenders shake when riding since they are not actually part of the body like the standard trikes. You do have to put a little muscle into it when turning.

The tires are auto type. Front: 225/45 ZR17

Rear: 195/55 16S

I am trying to find out what the proper tire pressure should be.

I bought it to try something different. I only have it for 5 days now, but I am enjoying it more every day.

Anyone else out there have a MotorTrike Prowler RT on their bike. I would like to know how you are enjoying it or not. I just got the proper tire pressure from Leola Motor Trikes, who installed the Prowler RT on the 2004 Honda GL1800 I just purchased

Front: 22-24

Rear: 32-34

All auto tires.

Motogordo

I can't help with your questions but there are a few members with those and also a few with the Hannigan Roadster and 1 other reverse conversion on their Goldwing so hopefully someone will respond with answers.I followed one in Maggie Valley a few years back and if I remember right he and his wife loved the twisties on theirs.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back