YAY!!!!! It's a done deal!!!!!

Nice very NICE

Thanks. My better half and myself are definitely looking forward to it. Perhaps me just a little bit more as she has NEVER been on a bike for anything more than a quick putt around the neighborhood. So she's having a bit of a hard time understanding what all the hoopla is about. I keep telling her that all it will take is one ride and she will be hooked.....

May I suggest Trike Wings.They are not chrome but will sure keep a lot of bugs off those big black rear fenders and they deflect a lot of wind from co-rider.

May I suggest Trike Wings.They are not chrome but will sure keep a lot of bugs off those big black rear fenders and they deflect a lot of wind from co-rider.

Looks like those just might be a good idea. Of course, I'll be waiting for it to arrive before I start with the farkle buying!!!!!

I am hoping to have the new (to me) ride in my possession by the end of THIS WEEK!!!!!

Looks like those just might be a good idea. Of course, I'll be waiting for it to arrive before I start with the farkle buying!!!!!

I am hoping to have the new (to me) ride in my possession by the end of THIS WEEK!!!!!

Baker Trike and Hand Wings are the two best (and maybe least expensive) accessories I ever put on my Wing! Best air management to be had. The Air wings also help but for me it's too much of a good thing....

The chrome banjo side plates and the front timing cover sets it off nice. All the chrome my friend added and it was perfect.
Oh and a ride up the coast to Sturbridge ,Mass Aug 24 to show it off to 28 of your triker friends would be a nice ride.

The chrome banjo side plates and the front timing cover sets it off nice. All the chrome my friend added and it was perfect.
Oh and a ride up the coast to Sturbridge ,Mass Aug 24 to show it off to 28 of your triker friends would be a nice ride.

I appreciate the invite. My better half has never been on a ride any longer than the "around the neighborhood" type of rides. This is HER first foray into the realm of the touring cyclists. I know she will enjoy it but a trip that far might be a bit much for her to deal with right off the bat. We will probably be doing a few Virginia trips and wait until next year for any of the longer runs. Rally in the Valley in Salem, Virginia in October will probably be about the longest this year.

As for me, well, I have toured all over the Eastern Seaboard and into the Midwest. I spent three months on a contract in the Boston area a few years ago and REALLY enjoyed touring around that area. So I know it's WELL worth the trip.

As for the chrome. I am going to TRY and keep it relatively minimal as I know a black bike really shows off the chrome. I want to keep it within "reasonable" limits. But, of course, that will probably change..........;)

Congrats Harry!!! ThumbUp
Many safe and enjoyable miles & smiles to you both. Carl is an awesome guy personally and professionally as well.
All the best to you and yours :D

P.s. Black & Chrome!!! Very Nice. very nice indeed Sir.

Many safe and enjoyable miles & smiles to you both. Carl is an awesome guy personally and professionally as well.

Thank you. I have heard nothing BUT good things about Carl and Coach Rice Trikes. I have complete faith in their organization!!!!!

Talked to Carl today. Bike will be delivered either late tomorrow or on Wednesday. I am really looking forward to it!!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back