Who or what runs this forum?

They offered to keep me on as admin, but I had watched to many forums that were once great and changed to ad filled hellholes and I couldn't stand to see our site go in that direction. As long as I can afford to keep this site going as a well maintained and useful site, I will keep it. I feel like I have family here.

Believe me, you did right. they lie anyway. They would squeeze you out just like I saw and continue to see on another forum. They want complete and total control and the site goes to pot. I'm trying my best to keep one alive right now. They won't give me the same tools I had with vBulletin so can't do half the things I did before. They, VerticalScope, suck. Hope I don't sound too bitter but it's fact. I suspect I'll be removed completely at some point. They already won't reply to my messages or posts regarding the site. So you did good Randy.

I feel safe in saying if you sold the Forum, it would be a shell of its former self

I have been on forums that have seen this happen.

Thank you for keeping this site the great Forum it has become:clapping:

^This :clapping:

This site is so unique. No one has copied it. I don’t think anyone could take over and have it remain the same.

I’ll say it again. Thank you for all you do Papa Zook.

Wow, just read thru this.

Thank you Randy, Marge, and all the Moderators that keep this fantastic forum running so smoothly & positively.

I always push every Trike owner we talk with to this forum. It is truly unique and well run.

DK is a paying sponsor on 3 different forums, this one, BY FAR, is head & shoulders better than the others.

It would Not be that way if Randy & Marge sold out. Thank you for keeping a place for civil conversation in a world of forums that are borderline war zones.

Kevin

Wow, just read thru this.

Thank you Randy, Marge, and all the Moderators that keep this fantastic forum running so smoothly & positively.

I always push every Trike owner we talk with to this forum. It is truly unique and well run.

DK is a paying sponsor on 3 different forums, this one, BY FAR, is head & shoulders better than the others.

It would Not be that way if Randy & Marge sold out. Thank you for keeping a place for civil conversation in a world of forums that are borderline war zones.

Kevin

Can't be said better +1

Its just my opinion,but having a person running this group who is deeply rooted in our sport,hobby,lifestyle or what ever you choose to call it makes a big difference.I for one log on everyday and if it is sold without a doubt the adds and pop ups will start to take over and at that point i will be gone.Even though i haven't met any you in person i feel like i have friends on here and its got a lot to do with how this forum is run.

Its just my opinion,but having a person running this group who is deeply rooted in our sport,hobby,lifestyle or what ever you choose to call it makes a big difference.I for one log on everyday and if it is sold without a doubt the adds and pop ups will start to take over and at that point i will be gone.Even though i haven't met any you in person i feel like i have friends on here and its got a lot to do with how this forum is run.

+1

Wow, I just read through this thread. I agree with what has been said, Randy you and Marge are awesome! This is the best forum going and it is because your of dedication and love of this thing we all love called triking. I log into Trike Talk everyday just to keep up with everyone on here. Becky and I have made good friends through this great forum and won't want to see it change. I think 99.99% on here are like minded and truly appreciate being part of such a great family we call Trike Talk. I am proud to be a Gold Club member and try to talk to every triker we see to tell them about this great family we all belong to.

Thanks Randy and Marge for all you do!

They offered to keep me on as admin, but I had watched to many forums that were once great and changed to ad filled hellholes and I couldn't stand to see our site go in that direction. As long as I can afford to keep this site going as a well maintained and useful site, I will keep it. I feel like I have family here.

I know you have always made ME feel like family on this great forum, and when actually talking to each other.

There's a lot of love here, and we want to keep it that way.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back